DO NOT PUT THESE RESTRICTED ITEMS IN THE DUMPSTER !!!
These things will be taken out or brought back to you at your expense.
This is for safety reasons. Dumpster Do’s and Don’t’s along with a Dumpster FAQ page is provided for a reason. There is not always restricted items, but when there is do not load them. Keep all of these restricted items out of the dumpster. First of all we did not make these rules, but following and enforcing is a must. When it seems like you are not really sure odds are it is a no. There is just some things that have to be handled differently. Rather than working in an unsafe manner it is better to avoid the entire situation all together.
In conclusion restricted items are not allowed because of safety issues. Furthermore this could result in additional fees.
- Dead bodies. Seriously. You don’t want to know.
- Tires. We can do, but there is a cost per tire.
- Shingles. Contact us. There are other options. Shingles start at $400.
- Wet garbage / trash.
- Kitchen waste.
- Restroom waste.
- Medical waste.
- Automotive fluids.
- Motor oil.
- Pool chemicals.
- Hazardous materials.
- Rock. Concrete. Dirt, Sod. Aggregates. Contact us. There are options for this.
- Barrels. Make sure the top and bottom is cut out or removed then contact us.
- Flammable or combustible liquids or materials.
- Appliances containing freon. Refrigerators, Air Conditioners. Contact us if these items need to be removed.
- DO NOT Load the dumpster above the sides. This will result in additional fees.