Load It Items. What can you put in the dumpster?
There are Do’s and Don’ts when it comes to Load It Items and Restricted Items. As a result we have provided a list with some of these things. When you think certain things probably should not go in the dumpster your gut feeling is almost always right. Furthermore not all things are listed so please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions and concerns.
Also remember we recycle, reuse, and re purpose here at Mutz Farm & Services so if anything is in this category and can be separated please do so. Most of the customers will load these items last where we can manage to make the most of them rather than just bury them in the rest of the debris. Taking part in this is the least we can do in trying to keep our planet trash free and clean.
Also items that can be donated will also make that great journey on to their next life. Please let us know of these things because we want to help do our part in reducing landfill waste.
Finally there is a lot of things that can go in a dumpster and knowing the difference between load it items and restricted items is beneficial to everyone.
- Appliances – Washers – Dryers – If it contains freon Contact Us.
- Furniture – Couches – Sofas – Fold Outs – Mattress – Chairs – Tables.
- Remodeling Debris.
- Wood – Fencing – Firewood – Timbers – Construction Materials – Scrap Wood – Pallets.
- Brush – Tree Branches – Bush clippings.
- Renovation Refuse.
- Drywall / Sheetrock.
- Metal – Aluminium – Copper – Brass – Steel.
- Shed Demolitions.
- Restoration – Flood – Fire – Rebuilding – Upgrades.
- Contractor Waste / Refuse / Debris.
- After Garage Sale Clean Up.
- Doors – Windows.
- Cardboard – Paper – Magazine – Books.
- Please Read The Restricted Items Page.
- DO NOT Load Above The Sides. This Could Result In Additional Fees.