Frequently Asked Questions or Dumpster FAQ
How do you rent a dumpster?
- Fill out the form on our Schedule – Book Services page or call 21O – 889 – O932.
How far in advance should you Schedule – Book a dumpster?
- As soon as you know you need one.
- Most times just a few days is enough notice, but like anything else there is peak seasons.
- The more notice you give us the more likely we are to meet the times and dates you would prefer.
- Cubic yard is 3 feet X 3 feet X 3 feet
- Cube with all sides equal to 3 feet or 36 inches.
- Cube with sides that equal 1 yard in length.
- Long bed pick up is approximately 2.5 cubic yards.
How big is the dumpster?
- Our dumpsters usually fit in most driveways while at times using only half the driveway.
- 11 yard dumpster is 7′ wide X 12′ long X 4′ high or approximately 4.5 long wheel base pick up beds. That is a lot of trash !!!
Do you need a permit?
- If dumpster is to be dropped on a public street, property, etc. Yes.
- You are required to obtain this information and all if any necessary permits that are needed.
- If dumpster is towed away you will be responsible for towing fees.
- Be sure to check with your HOA on renting a dumpster.
Why is there non refundable deposit fees.
- This locks in your rental so no one else can get that day and time.
- This helps us better serve you by keeping away the fly by night people.
What are some of the additional fees if any?
- Days you need dumpster.
- Your location.
- Size of dumpster.
- If you overload the dumpster. This can result in unloading items out of the dumpster before moved or bringing items back to you.
- The dumpster being loaded above the top / rim.
- No obstructions should be hanging over the sides or sticking above the top.
- Not being able to pick up the unit because it blocked by something or overweight.
- If you are over the tonnage that comes with the rental fee.
- Any items are found in the dumpster that is listed on our Restricted Items page.
- If you want dumpster in specific location and truck gets stuck you will be responsible for towing fees.
- If we show up and nothing happens; dry run is a $100.
- We show up and are not able to load or unload there will be a dry run fee.
- If you do not cancel in a timely manner.
- Additional days.
- If you need the dumpster dumped and brought back. You will be charged for another rental and your days start over.
- More than 45 miles from our home office.
- If you move the dumpster.
- Any damages caused to the dumpster.
Will a dumpster damage my driveway, road or yard?
- If your driveway is thin, unstable or your lawn wet then something may happen.
- You will be responsible for any damages that occur to driveways, lawns, roads, sidewalks, etc.
- It is recommended that you put down plywood or something equivalent where the dumpster is going to land, roll, and sit.
- You are required to give us 24 hour notice before agreed time and date of delivery.
- If you cancel in less than 24 hours there will be a $50 charge.
- If cancel upon arrival or when unit is in travel to your destination a dry run fee will be charged also.
- Just contact us with your old and new schedule information.
- Remember to reschedule in a timely manner to avoid additional fees.
Bigger, Bulkier, Heavier Items.
- Remember it takes very little Rock, Dirt, Concrete, Sod, Tiles, Aggregates, Shingles, etc. to cause a unit to be over weight.
- If you have Rock, Dirt, Concrete, Sod, Tiles, Aggregates, Shingles, etc. Contact Us to check our other options.